Great Lakes Environmental & Infrastructure has the technical expertise and project experience to support all stages of remediation, from initial scoping through completion, while meeting budget, quality, safety, and schedule requirements. We excavate and manage contaminated soils, remediate superfund sites, stabilize sludge ponds, construct and close waste repositories, reclaim mines, and construct wetlands.
We excel at meeting challenges and understand the regulatory constraints associated with environmental remediation.
Our remediation services include:
- Contaminated Soil Remediation
- Decontamination, Decommissioning, & Dismantlement
- In-Situ and Ex-Situ Stabilization (ISS and ESS)
- Hydraulic, Mechanical, & Sed-Vac® Dredging
- Sediment Remediation
- MGP Site Remediation
- Waste Repository Construction and Closure
- Groundwater Recovery and Treatment